2012 MONSTER ENERGY MOTOCROSS NATIONALS
Sunday, June 3 The Wasteland, Nanaimo, British Columbia
Saturday, June 9 Whispering Pines Raceway, Kamloops, British Columbia
Sunday, June 17 Wild Rose MX Park, Calgary, Alberta
Sunday, June 24 Castrol Raceway, Edmonton, Alberta
Saturday, July 14 Gopher Dunes, Courtland, Ontario
Sunday, July 22 Circuit de Ste-Julie, Ste-Julie, Quebec
Sunday, August 5 Riverglade MX Park, Moncton, New Brunswick
Sunday, August 12 Sand Del Lee, Richmond, Ontario
Sunday, August 19 Walton, Raceway, Walton, Ontario
Gate Admission: Tickets sold onsite
Adult – $40, Under 12 – $25, Pre-schoolers Free!
Pro National Day
Adult – $25, Under 12 – $15, Pre-schoolers Free!
How to follow the series:
MXP Live Audio: Listen to each streaming audio broadcast with hosts Brian Koster and Ryan Gauld from 8am to 5pm on each respective Pro National day at www.mxpmag.com.
In addition fans can interact with the hosts in real time through Twitter following @mxpmagazine <http://twitter.com/mxpmagazine> , @gauldy107 <http://twitter.com/gauld107> , @cmrcracing <http://twitter.com/cmrcracing> and the hashtag #mxcanada . Comment on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CMRCMX
Live Lap Times: Watch how each lap unfolds on your mobile device, tablet or computer at www.cmrcracing.com.
DMX’s Moto Picks: Visit www.directmotocross.com for their motoleague where you pick your riders that you think will move you to the top of the chart. Follow the standings throughout the series.
- 8:00am MX2 Pro Practice – Group 1
- 8:17am MX2 Pro Practice – Group 2
- 8:35am MX1 Pro Practice – Group 1
- 8:52am MX1 Pro Practice – Group 2
- 9:10am Track Maintenance
- 9:20am MX2 Pro Timed Qualifier 1
- 9:40am MX2 Pro Timed Qualifier 2
- 10:00am MX1 Pro Timed Qualifier 1
- 10:20am MX1 Pro Timed Qualifier 2
- 10:40am Women’s National Practice
- 11:00am MX2 Pro Timed LCQ
- 11:15am MX1 Pro Timed LCQ
- 11:30am Track Maintenance
- 11:50am Opening Ceremonies
- 12:00pm MX2 Hot Lap
- 12:10pm MX2 Moto #1
- 12:55pm Women’s National Moto #1/support
- 1:20pm MX1 Pro Hot Lap
- 1:30pm MX1 Pro Moto #1
- 2:05pm Track Maintenance
- 2:30pm MX2 Pro Hot Lap
- 2:40pm MX2 Pro Moto #2
- 3:20pm Suzuki Women’s National Moto #2/support
- 3:40pm Track Maintenance
- 3:50pm MX1 Pro Hot Lap
- 4:00pm MX1 Moto #2
Directions to Tracks:
Round 1 – The Wastelands, Nanaimo, BC
From Duke Point Ferry/Naniamo, take Nanaimo Parkway (Hwy 19) to Jinglepot Rd South by taking exit 24. Immediately turn right onto Biggs Rd and drive 5kms to Wastelands MX Park. From Departure Bay Ferry/Nanaimo take Hwy 19A, turn left on Mostar, cross over the Nanaimo Parkway (Hwy 19) and take the first right onto Biggs Rd. Drive 5kms to track.
Round 2 – Whispering Pines Raceway, Kamloops, BC
From Vancouver take exit 374 (HYW 5N) and turn left at 3rd set of lights (Halston Ave). Drive over Halston Bridge and turn right on Westsyde Rd. Stay on Westsyde Rd. approx 25 km until you see the track.
Round 3 – Wild Rose MX Park, Calgary, AB
From Intl Airport & Tans Canada Hwy
- Take Deerfoot Trail (Hwy 2)south.
- Exit Glenmore Trail West
- Exit Blackfoot Trail North
- Turn east on 58th Ave.
- Turn north on Burbank Rd.
Round 4 – Castrol Raceway, Edmonton, AB
- Head East on Airport Road out of Airport; follow 1.5 Kms.
- Head North on HWY. QE2; follow 3kms
- Take Hwy. 19 (Nisku / Devon Exit) Head West (Left)
- Follow 2 Kms west
- CastroI Raceway Facility 2 Kms on Left off of Hwy. 19
From City: Whitemud Drive & Calgary Trail
- Head South on Calgary Trail
- Calgary Trail Turns into HWY QE2; Follow 15 kms
- Take HWY 19 (Nisku/Devon) Exit Ramp
- Head West (Right); Follow 2kms
- Castrol Raceway Facility on Left
Round 5 – Gopher Dunes, Courtland, ON
- From Hwy 401 Exit Hwy 59 Woodstock/Delhi and turn south onto 59.
- Travel for about 10 min. until you come to a small hamlet called Holbrook. You will see an Al’s Tire on your right and a sign for Oxford Road 13. You must veer off to your right onto 13 (do not follow 59 which makes a sharp curve to the left).
- Follow Oxford Road 13 for close to 10 minutes until you reach a small village called Springford and you come to a dead end stop.
- To continue traveling south, you must make a quick jaunt to the left and a quick right. After another 5 minutes you will come to stoplights. This is where Oxford Road 13 ends, and you cross over Hwy. 3 and will be back on Hwy 59 South.
- From the stoplights you travel 5 km. further and Gopher Dunes will be on your right hand side.
For more detailed directions please visit www.gopherdunes.com
Round 6 – Circuit de Ste-Julie, Ste-Julie, QC
From Montreal or Québec take highway 20 to exit 105. Go north for 3km and take a right on Principale East. Track is located at 161 Principale.
Track is also accessible from Exit 102 where all the restaurants are. Just take exit go North to Prinicpale, take à right on Principale and go to 161.
Round 7 – Riverglade MX Park, Moncton, NB
- Take the Silver Fox Irving Big Stop exit on the Trans Canada Highway just outside of Moncton, near Salisbury.
- Head towards Highway 112 (Coles Island Road), and turn left at the intersection and follow the road for several miles.
- Riverglade MX Park (and the Riverglade stock car track) is located on the left.
Driving instructions from Moncton Airport:
- Take Highway #15 to Rte.#2 (TCH) go west until exit #433 at Salisbury Big Stop.
- Go right on 112 one km to Homestead road turn left and go 5.5 km to track on left.
Driving instructions from Quebec:
- Take Rte.#2 east to Exit 423 to St. John/Petitcodiac turn left on Homestead Road and go 5 km to track or continue on Rte. #2 to exit 433 at Salisbury Big Stop and go north on 112 as in west bound directions.
Driving instructions from St. John NB:
- If coming from St. John NB, take Rte. #1 to Riverglade Exit and then east on Homestead Road 5 km to track. (Stevie Wonder could find RGMX).
Round 8 – Sand Del Lee, Richmond, ON
Directions from Ottawa Airport – Take Airport Parkway from airport and exit at Hunt Club Rd. Turn left (west) onto Hunt Club Rd. Follow Hunt Club all the way to Hwy 416 (approx. 15 kms). Take Hwy 416 South. Exit at Fallowfield Rd (1st exit). Turn right (west) onto Fallowfield Rd. Follow Fallowfield until you get to Conley Rd (approx. 13 kms). Turn left (south) onto Conley Rd. Follow Conley until you get to SDL Motocross Park (approx. 3 kms). While traveling on Conley you will cross over Mansfield Rd and then Bleeks Rd, just past Bleeks you will find SDL on your right hand side.
From Hwy 401 – Take Exit for Hwy 416 to Ottawa. Take the 416 all the way to Fallowfield Rd exit (approx. 35-40 minute drive). Turn left (west) on Fallowfield Rd. Follow Fallowfield until you get to Conley Rd (approx. 13 kms). Turn left (south) onto Conley Rd. Follow Conley until you get to SDL Motocross Park (approx. 3 kms). While traveling on Conley you will cross over Mansfield Rd and then Bleeks Rd, just past Bleeks you will find SDL on your right hand side.
From the North East – Take Hwy 417 West into Ottawa. Take the 417 to Hwy 416 South (only goes south). Exit at Fallowfield Rd (1st exit). Turn right (west) onto Fallowfield Rd. Follow Fallowfield until you get to Conley Rd (approx. 13 kms). Turn left (south) onto Conley Rd. Follow Conley until you get to SDL Motocross Park (approx. 3 kms). While traveling on Conley you will cross over Mansfield Rd and then Bleeks Rd, just past Bleeks you will find SDL on your right hand side.
From the North West – Take Hwy 417 East towards Ottawa. Exit at Carp Rd. Turn right (south) onto Carp Rd. Follow Carp Rd. to the end where it merges into Stittsville Main St. Stay right and keep heading south through the town of Stittsville. Stittsville Main St turns into Huntley Rd when leaving Stittsville. Continue on Huntley Rd until you get to Fallowfield Rd. Turn right (west) onto Fallowfield. Take Fallowfield to Conley Rd. Turn left (south) onto Conley Rd. Follow Conley until you get to SDL Motocross Park (approx. 3 kms). While traveling on Conley you will cross over Mansfield Rd and then Bleeks Rd, just past Bleeks you will find SDL on your right hand side.
From Hwy 7 - Following Hwy 7 west towards Ottawa from Carleton Place. Exit right onto Dwyer Hill Rd. Continue on Dwyer Hill you will cross over Crawford Rd, then Flewellyn and Fallowfield. Turn left on Bleeks Rd, continue through Munster, go straight through 4 way stop and continue to Conley Rd.. Turn right on Conley Rd; SDL is just up on right.
Round 9 – Walton Raceway, Walton, ON
From Toronto: Take Hwy 401 West to Kitchener, take Hwy 8 west to Seaforth, then go N on Country Rd.12, then go E on Country Rd.25 to Walton or from London, go N on Hwy 4 then E from Blyth on Country Rd 25 and follow signs. Track is located half mile East of Walton church.
Get detailed directions at www.waltontranscan.ca